Sunday, November 27, 2011

Black Friday

When did we become so engrossed with shopping that we forget to even celebrate the holiday some call Thanksgiving. Let us be thankful and take the time to enjoy  your family. Sleep off your wine, then you can wake up and shop at normal hours. I'm sorry- i've never been a black friday shopper nor can anyone ever convert me. This year at our local mall, customers broke down the doors to get inside. Seriously people- what is wrong with you. I had to go out in the madness only to work at a certain book store where we had a digital reader on sale. People literally ran  in the door when we opened. It was rather amusing to watch.

2 comments:

  1. Very cool, Ang! And I agree - I'm not a Black Friday shopper, either. I saw that video of the Sioux City mall and was appalled! Seriously?! lol! Sad, but people can be so materialistic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pretty sure that the American shoppers have lost their minds.

    ReplyDelete